Payroll Outsourcing at single point in India.
The proposed solution will enable company to maintain high level of information security, a comprehensive employee master manager, automate salary banding, and maintain 100% compliance, and error-free payroll calculation and disbursement.
Payroll Management Services (PMS)
The proposed Payroll Management solution will offer following features and benefits:
- Single Point of Contact
- Online Employee Master Data maintenance
- Individual Login for HO, department head & employee.
- Online System for Compliance Management to employees- PF, ESI, transfer, withdrawal forms eg-Form-13, 19, etc.
- Level Wise Policies, Benefits and Exclusion Management
- Attendance Collation from Multiple locations.
- Highly Standardized Processes for
- New Employee
- Employee Leaving & Exit
- Other Requests
- Error-free Payroll Calculation
- Deductions Calculations- Loans, Welfare Funds, Advances, etc.
- Increment Management
- Incentive Management
- Income Tax Computation
- Leave Management & Overtime Computation
- Statutory Compliance Computation
- PF & ESIC challans & contributions
- Professional Tax
- Monthly Pay-slip Generation( Hard Copy & Soft copy)
- Comprehensive Pay Register
- Full & Final Settlementv
- Individual Tax Summary and consolidated TDS Report
- Investment Declaration
- Annual Form-16
- Various MIS & Reports
Zeksta provides an end-to-end payroll & HR services through state of the art technology platforms and highly professional legal team.
- Manpower Planning
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Employee Search & Joining
- Compliance Management
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management & Career Development
- Employee Exit & Interview
- Further Details on Compliance Management is given below:
- Compliance Management: Contributions
- PF contributions – 15th Next month
- ESI – 21st Next Month
- PT – As per state calendar
- TDS – 7th of Next Month
- Service Tax – 5th Next Month
- LWF – Next Month
- CLRA – Annual (at registration)
PF Monthly Return (Form 9, 5, 10, 12A) – 20th Next Month
- Annual Return (3A, 6A) – 30th Apr
- Withdrawal & Transfer Support
- Annual Statement
- Number Allotment
- Employee Registration
- Half Yearly Return
- Professional Tax
- Registration & Assessment
- Monthly Registers
- Quarterly Returns Zeksta performs exit management process in detail and gets verified from all departments.
Zeksta performs exit management process in detail and gets verified from all departments. Zeksta also performs Attrition Analysis for each employee leaving the organization to understand the reason of leaving and analyze the actions to keep attrition in control.